Although Bichon breed doesn’t shed hairs too much therefore its coat is safe but they shed skin flakes that can cause allergic reactions in the sensitive people. The non-shedding coat refers to less skin dander that means nominal allergy. A bichon breeder will certainly inform you about the allergic factors that you should be careful about before bringing this breed at home.
Bichons are totally a toy dog that love to stay with family just like other breeds. Consider the following factors before choosing this breed for you:
- Bichons not regular grooming to keep them in good shape. They always need their owner’s assistance. Good trimming and stripping is required.
- They shed nominally. So owners who like to have a clean place can choose this breed.
- It is easy to train Bichon. Just nominal practices and efforts help your bichon to learn the things easily however it is less easier than other breeds. You may get to see the results gradually.
- This pooch barks to alert its family when a stranger is around. However this breed should not be considered for extreme security. Because it hardly succeeds in scaring the outsiders.
- Bichons require regular workout to live at home peacefully. It can easily stay in the different types of warm and cold environments.
- They do not need hefty exercise to maintain their shape. A bichon breeder suggests it is the best breed for the busy people.
- They are good with kids as they are active, full of energy and loveable. But don’t leave your pooch alone with little kids.
Bichons are fluffy small dogs that love to spend time with their owners. It has an individual spirit, it is skilled, loveable, open and active. It is an enticing and gentle dog but not a yapper. It is self pleased, good nature and easy to live with pet. Moreover training of this little pooch is also easy. Make sure to socialize them during their puppy hood to make them a happy member in your family. The socialization also makes them comfortable in living with other pets and be friend with kids. Considered as watchdog and to test the tings, Bichon frise becomes sincere and competitive.
Just like several other small breeds, housebreak is hard for this dog. They follow the rules and need to train to understand their limits and not to do the specific things. Also take them out on a daily walk. Avoid the development of a feeling of being a human in your pet to prevent it becoming an owner. It may result in to different temperament issues such as infatuated barking, protective, anxious to stay alone and in fact attacking. These are not the characteristics of a Bichon but instead the features added to your dog. In order to make your Bichon stable and a reliable dog, make him calm, confident, happy, go on daily walk etc.