Poodles are introduced in three types- toy, miniature and standard. These range from small to big. Irrespective of their size, Poodles are smart and active pets who require vast interaction and inspiration.
Poodles are lively, affectionate and intelligent pets. They are great athletic and people hardly consider this factor when choose to contact Poodle breeder to own this breed. But if you are looking for a dog that lays back usually, then choose another breed.
Poodles certainly are not the good choice for someone who is seeking for laid back breed, they actively participate in different tasks around them that could be considered as a positive or negative characteristic. The owners of this breed usually become loyal to it, many people who adopt Poodle are usually those who had have it earlier too.
What a Poodle breeder will tell about this breed type
- Poodles are a loyal and long living pets. Their owners will say that having this pet means getting a toddler in your home. Poodles are sociable pets and love to be with their owner, therefore they are the happiest sleeping types and like to go with you anywhere.
- They are excellent therapy pets as they receive what is needed for them. The saddest part of their life is that usually live longer than their owners and quit life in rescue.
How should you make a choice in Poodles
- If you have children, choose adult poodle from Poodle breeder rather going with puppy of this breed. Adult poodles are calm and fully developed. Unlikely, puppies have no control on their biting so they may make your toddler cry at the end. You can observe the behavior of adult pets with other animals and kids to get an idea of their nature.
- Puppies cannot differentiate between chew toys and your essential items. They are likely to play constantly and have a natural habit to chew. They need adequate training to control this behavior. Unlikely the adult Poodles are less prone to tear your drapes apart.
3. 3 month old Poodle puppies need to urinate every three hours, 4 month old puppies need to go every 4 hours and so on. So if you are retired or taking puppy out with you, it is excellent. But if you need to stay out of your home for the whole day, you should certainly get a fully grown Poodle. Basically from a Poodle rescue that enables you choose the perfect pet as per your lifestyle.
4. Asking people about reservations they have for Poodle adoption, you can get to hear the same things again.
5. You can certainly find a Poodle for adoption of your choice. They become the best pal of your kids and you can also train them easily. Poodle breeder explains you the essential factors to care about this dog.