Calmness is the stage when everyone forgets all types of worries and when our mind is stable. Calm people can take better decisions than a person who is tensed. Tension makes a man irritable, rude and turbulent. Many times in tension, we take wrong decisions which affect our lives. On the other side a calm person can be a good achiever than a stressed one. There are several reasons by which we learn the need of calmness in our life. These are described following:
- Calmness brings stability in our life. A calm person’s mind can better focus on his goal and can achieve his target conveniently. We often see that calm minded person always intelligent. Such people hardly delay in completion of task by doing less other tasks. And, as their mind is focused probability of mistakes is also nominal.
- When we think in a calm mood it is sure that our priorities will be for the best. We make a great balance between our duty and fun. A stressed man always feels bounded in his life. Thus he can’t choose what is right for the situation he is going through that leads to a difficult time.
- A calm mind person does his work with enthusiasm. He does his work in fact enjoys it for longer and makes fewer mistakes. He enjoys all the moments of his work, hence his job becomes easy for him. He loves to learn more and more he can.
- A calm person is more perspective than a stressed person in the life. By slowing down and less reacting to the issues he becomes able to take the right decisions and becomes successful in his life as well as gradually feel the calmness. While the tensed one mostly looks for the shortcut.
- A stressed man is always in hurry, but a calm minded person always enjoys every moment of the life. He enjoys his food by taking its smell, finding flavors and relishes every bite of his food.
- A calm mind person looks healthy against a tensed one. His face is always glowing that attracts everyone towards him. Calm person always feels active physically as well as mentally. It can be said that a calm person looks younger than a stressed person.
- Calm minded person is capable to handle all types of worries without scaring with intense calmness. He can understand all the situations which he is facing or going to face. He overcomes all the difficulties with his wise decisions. While the tensed one can’t be able to understand and often he makes his life more complicated. So he always tries to escape from the conditions he is handling.
- Nutritional diet, herbs for calmness and regular exercise makes your body healthy and reduce the metabolism. In the medical science we learn that the normal metabolism produces elements that damage the DNA which leads to Cancer. Therefore by the reduced activity of metabolism the DNA damage process can be reduced or avoided so as cancer. Stress overcomes our thoughts and actions which lead to abnormal behavior and poor conversation made under stress. Oppositely, a calm person stays in a cozy and relaxed position both mentally and physically so he can handle the situations easily.
- Staying calm teaches us how to influence the behavior and frame of mind of the people present around us. In an anxious environment everyone may feel restless or scared but with the calm mind we can make others calm too. It enables us to use our intelligence by helping others who are disturbed and stressed and they need someone to reassure them.
- With the mental calmness natural we become able to realize the necessary aspects of our life. Our family, dear ones, friends and interests are often back stepped when we are disturbed or stressed. But when we understand to stay calmed we become able to maintain harmonization in the life between responsibilities and enjoy our and other needs too. Thus our priorities change with the scope to achieve the things in a better way with a calm perception. Instead of people who feel stressed in work and other people’s requirements, we feel calm in the accomplishment of every task.
The outline is that by promoting calmness we learn to use our brain power and heart feeling in an intelligent way and we become capable to respond others in the clear and decisive way.